Acura-Meeting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links
Acura

Honda
Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions]

Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:36 am by kt

ight welcome to the official member introductory room instructional tread ~! just doing the usual house keeping here, to intro please follow the order of the rest of the members post topic for yourself and intro, talk about yourself and your love for acuras and whatever else

just tryna keep this as simple and as organized as ever, so this can become the best Acura forum out there ~!

much …

Comments: 0

ok! ima start off with this ..!

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:52 pm by kt

ok !
i'll start off it's about time that we all got an Acura meeting place, to talk about whatever. First off im a 16 year old guy, from australia ! ... yes i know we don't get Acura's here but ehy i just love them. We have the TSX which is badged as a Honda Accord Euro yea so yea, close enough. I just thaught i'd start something for all Acura enthusiasts and owners out there to show they're …

Comments: 0

Top posters
kt
Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Vote_lcapOfficial Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Voting_barOfficial Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Vote_rcap 
slayer22
Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Vote_lcapOfficial Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Voting_barOfficial Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Vote_rcap 
iPnyflu5
kevinlvy

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is kevinlvy

Our users have posted a total of 18 messages in 0 subjects

Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions]

Go down

Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions] Empty Official Member Introductory Room~! [Click here for Instructions]

Post  kt Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:36 am

ight welcome to the official member introductory room instructional tread ~! just doing the usual house keeping here, to intro please follow the order of the rest of the members post topic for yourself and intro, talk about yourself and your love for acuras and whatever else

just tryna keep this as simple and as organized as ever, so this can become the best Acura forum out there ~!

much love Smile
kt
kt
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Car(s) :
02' Honda CR-V EX-L
Registration date : 2008-07-07

https://acura-meeting.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum